Bamboo Beauty has added a new wellness brand to our collection! Launched by Trinity Wofford , GOLDE Turmeric is a powerful powder blend of creamy coconut milk with organic botanicals, including turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon. All of their ingredients are sustainably sourced from certified-organic farms from around the world.
We visited Golde and got some recipes for you so you can make it apart of your everyday self-care routine.
Golden Tumeric Tonic
We get a lot of questions on our favorite ways to use our original blend, and our all-time fave keeps things pretty simple.
A warming turmeric tonic is an easy, delicious way to introduce GOLDE into your daily wellness ritual — and is perfect for those chilly mornings.
We like to add a bit of raw honey to our tonics for the extra immune boost (and for a touch of sweetness). You may also wish to add booster ingredients to this recipe, like coconut butter, matcha powder, or adaptogens like ashwagandha or reishi.
8 oz hot water
1 teaspoon raw honey
Start by adding GOLDE blend to your cup or other tonic vessel. If you are including other dry ingredients like matcha or adaptogen powders, add these in now.
Pour hot water over the GOLDE blend.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of raw honey (optional). Sip and enjoy.
Cacao Mood Bites
These stress-beating bites are the perfect snack, breakfast, or dessert. Boosted with our Cacao blend to add a rich, chocolate-y flavor + natural mood boosting properties. Make these at home with your favorite nuts and seeds!
1 cup pitted dates
2 cups walnuts
5 tablespoons Cacao Golde
1/2 cup steel cut oats
3 tablespoons hemp hearts
3 tablespoons almond butter
1 tablespoon coconut
1. Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until texture becomes dough-y
2. Roll into 1-inch balls
3. Store in freezer in airtight container
4. Enjoy! Pop one (or two) out of the freezer whenever you need a boost
Golden Banana Bread
This yummy banana bread is one of our favorite breakfasts (try it with coconut yogurt or fruit on the side!). It’s naturally gluten-free and easily made vegan. We love it with the Original Blend, but feel free to try it with any of our tonics!
3 mashed overripe bananas
2 cups flour of choice
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup nut butter
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbs Original Golde
1. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Golde tonic blend in a medium bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine banana, eggs, vinegar, sugar, and nut butter.
3. Slowly mix the dry mixture into the wet mixture until well combined.
4. Pour batter into a parchment-lined 8″ bread pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes, or until golden brown.
Feel Good Fudge
This creamy fudge recipe is so tasty, and only needs 3 ingredients! Each bite is packed with healthy fats and a wellness boost from the tonic blends. Consider it the perfect treat for any time of day.
1 cup coconut butter
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 tbs Matcha Golde
1 tsp sea salt (optional)
1. Gently heat coconut butter in a small saucepan until softened to a thick batter consistency.
2. Add coconut oil, stir until well combined.
3. Add Golde tonic blend and stir well.
4. Remove from heat and pour into a greased loaf tin. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
5. Freeze for 30 minutes or until hardened.
6. Pop out of the tin and enjoy! Store in the freezer.
Cacao Chunk Cookies
½ cup coconut oil
1/4 cup light brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1½ cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1.5 tbsp Cacao Golde
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Whisk eggs, oil, and extract together in a large bowl.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until well combined.
5. Form dough into 1/2 inch balls.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, until the center has hardened and the loaf has cooked through.
Matcha Recovery Shake
We used to think muscle soreness was a necessary side effect of a good workout. Turns out, all those aches and pains are actually a form of inflammation, which can be prevented naturally with the right superfoods. Our tonic blends are formulated with anti-inflammatory herbs like turmeric and ginger to prevent muscle and joint pain.
Our go-to recovery shake is made with Matcha Golde to boost your energy levels through the rest of the day. Add your favorite protein and enjoy post-sweat:
1 frozen banana
1 cup nut milk
1/2 cup yogurt
1 scoop of your favorite protein powder
2 tsp Matcha Golde
1. Add all ingredients to a blender.
2. Blend on high until smooth.
3. Sip up! Enjoy daily after your workout.
When it’s a little chilly for a morning smoothie, we reach for this simple oats recipe to start the day strong. These are boosted with mashed banana and the tonic blends, and topped with creamy greek yogurt. Yum!
1 cup rolled oats
2 cups milk (we like cashew!)
1 medium banana, mashed
2 tbs Golde tonic blend of choice
1 pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and turn heat to medium-high.
2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes as the oats thicken.
3. Remove from heat once oats reach your desired thickness.
4. Top with your favorite yogurt or nut butter, enjoy
Strawberry Cacao Milk
We cleaned up your childhood favorite, made with real strawberries and coconut milk. Boosted with Cacao Golde, a natural brain food known for its ability to aid in attention, memory, and mood elevation!
1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
1 1/2 cups other non-dairy milk
2 tbs Cacao Golde tonic blend
1 tbs raw honey (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Enjoy! We topped ours off with raw cacao nibs for an added boost.